Friday, April 18, 2008

Haircut

School ended unexpectedly early today and I went for my 'Trim n' Thin' haircut that ended up with a 'Cut n' Thin' haircut... So everyone, I didn't purposely cut so short one... I even show the length using my fingers like her see.... But sorry people, I think the person is blind or something... Plus I literally blind when cutting my hair without my glasses so... There goes... Below is my hair during various occassion... HAha.... Now I can have many hairstyles...

Style 1: Short Hair... Familiar?

With my in-house hairband... My hair not that short afterall...

Just got out of the bathe... Wet hair... I haven't trim my fringe yet... DIY can!?

When my haircut is done... The person actually told me to comb my hair like that... Towards my face... But irratating! So in the end I didn't... Hehe...

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de Vídeo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete