Wednesday, April 16, 2008

First day of School

The first day of year 3! Nothing is going right! Early in the morning the teacher cheat my feelings! No tutorial make me go to school so early than call him he say that he sent email to us... But the email is say no lecture and he keep saying no tutorial... Not only me! The other year 2 students all also came for his class!!! So bad...

Than after that still repeated the incident I always have during Sec Sch! So I just wet my whole pants! Which is jeans and damn heavy when wet and take the bus home... I just give up trying to dry it... And accidentally, when I came out if the handicapped toilet where there is a sink inside, rain started to fall... So my wet pants isn't so noticeable... Luckily! All in all, it is just an unlucky day...

No comments:

Post a Comment