Monday, March 10, 2008

Someone flew









Oh man... Wendy flew away last last week! Everyone is missing her already. Without her, we won't meet up as much as we do and somethings are just missing... Sobsob... Still got hundred odd days before she is back... Wah! Sobsob... But after she come back she will be having holidays till she graduate so her life a bit too slack already... Haha... Remember to bring back the snow I want... No snow, rain also can... Haha...

Actually, during the time when i didn't post quite a few things happen but people you know that my memory not very good so don't really remember it at all. So I will just post about my weekend job.

Well, I finally started working on saturday Hehe... Promoting Oreo Wafer Rolls and Bites. People is asking me which taste better but people don't know that the promoter herself have not even tried the product so asking me is so damn inaccurate. Haha... But yesterday I tried the Wafer Rolls at last and to tell you all the truth only people who like sweet things will like it cause for me it is sweet but very nice especially the vanilla flavor ones. So if people want come buy from me I at Vivomart's Giant promoting. Only on weekends and this weekend will be the last. So in total I only working for 4 days only Haha... Which I can earn about 200bucks already. Way better than jt's 卖笑 gig at sentosa Haha...

Song playing now is 不需理由 By 陈世维. I can't find the lyrics that's why I am mentioning it... I think is translate from one english song... But I forgot what song it is. Anyone who knows it please tell me... Hehe... Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment