Luck I think is actually a really important thing for us mere humans to have. When we are down and out and tried all that we can, we need it to brighten up our day, even if it is just to found a cents on the ground, or got complimented by someone who rarely does that. It really will brighten up our life. Since everyone is saying that 人生如戏,戏如人生 I think that what our life may become should be predictable like shows nowadays. All coming to the end, all ending in the same way. The following links are examples of luck reaching people who just need something to help them and to learn something in life;
I really anything also can...
ReplyDeleteI next week no lesson...
So ok one...
Hehehe...
but still musut tell mi at least b4 i sleep for that day lor...
Hahaha...
okok...msg u again bah..maybe i dun do well for exam then no mood go le..wakakakka...MAYBE! haha
ReplyDelete