Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lost Phone


I lost my handphone! Its onli 3 months old I think. From this year's Mother's Day! So sad. Good thing there is nothing personal inside and people do not worry, I already cancel that line and they are sending a new sim card to me tomorrow. Argh! Singaporeans nowadays, found something, keep something. Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers does not even come close! Only went out to Rivervale Mall to buy my Prego Traditional Sauce and Spagetti, and I comes down to this! Very disappointed. Although I didn't picked up any gadgets but if I do I will surely hand it over to the security guard. Really really disappointed. Anyone reading this blog by accident took my phone please return it to me. Its a Sony Ericsson K618i that is white, wallpaper is my studio photo. Leave a comment if anyone heard anything. Million thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment