Monday, May 14, 2007

Quite sometime nv blog new post le rite? I think gt something to do with the 2 person changing blogskin... Affect until me lor... Ok i will say this fast... Cause going for Tutorial le... (1) Damn Mother let that Damn Brother move the computer away from my room... She just don't understand can! I in IT course, need to use computer but she so smart thinks that I dun nid computer to do my modules... i think 1 of these days I going to fail give her see... See what she going to do... But than this will be harming myself too, I will not be so STupid to that level lor... Ok... Plus one more thing... Just one day before mother's day someone came into my room and scold me... Wanted to chase me out of the house... Said that today by the time I reach home my clothes will be outside the door and told me to just move to my father's place to stay... So how mani of your parents said that to you? I have heard it since Sec 2 can?!!! I realli have a good mind to just disappear from that house one of these days... but the reason I didnt is because I want choose I timing... A timing when she will nv noe what when wrong and whr the hell am I... Cause when I leave it will be to my father's place! I will make everyone pay for what they say... And nv in my life will i step into the life that I used to have... NEVER AGAIN... So in the end someone didnt have her mother's day present... I wanted to make one for her but she went scolding her heart out.. So no present and yesterday still down there saying everyone got present I dun have... What kind of children I have ar?! Damn it...

No comments:

Post a Comment