Thursday, April 26, 2007

Oh man! A super-earth! One that might be able to host or already have living objects living in it! Scientists said that it is about five times the mass of Earth. The planet orbits a cool, dim "red dwarf" star located in the constellation of Libra at the edge of our solar system. Is this a warning to us all? That the hole up there is getting out of hand. We got to do soemthing about it, I don't want the earth to die before me! But since scientists also said that it is almost impossible for us to get to super-earth since our rockets can only bring us to a fraction of the 20 over light years away. However, it is only almost impossible, lets try human teleportation or better technology! I think that we can get there someday. I just want to say one thing straight, these kind of living things out of earth do not make me crazy, but if there is something like that and its friendly in whatever ways I guess anyone could welcome others to this dying planet (unless someone do something). This is really a really intersting find!

Source from http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_world/view/272432/1/.html

No comments:

Post a Comment