Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Woke up @ 1100__

Played the computer, than went out at 1330. Meet xy and ali, went to bugis and walk and walk and walk... However, the main purpose of today blog is not to talk about my day! Whereas is to talk about what is happening to my body! Ok, firstly to state, previously I got a condition, whereas I got medication, however the medication stopped along with the condition... Meaning that I do not need to rely on medication to get though monthly... However from the start of this year, weird things are happening to my body... Actually not weird lar... But close friends have been telling me to go see a doctor! But whenever I met with something disappointing or sad... Like rejection or scolding, somehow I feel that I can fight back by not checking up on my condition... So till now, I still have not seen a doctor... Maybe doing this is not realli good, its down right bad... But I dunnoe what to do! Yesterday when I was watching 飛輪海's 愛到, I was thinking if I didn't when to have a check up, will I die away someday on the streets? What will my friends feel and how will they react? Tears welling up my eyes! I could almost cry! What do you all think I should do? I know a doctor is always the best... But I just dun want to tell anyone else... Does it have something to do with my diet? Does it have something to do with my lifestyle?

Dates so far:
28/01/2007 - 04/02/2007
06/02/2007 - 14/02/2007
23/02/2007 - Present

*What to do? Argh! Why can't I just let go?!
*Disappointment in friends are the worst feeling to have.
*What if I can't handle the truth?
*Will anyone be by my side, supporting me?

No comments:

Post a Comment